- Make sure you have viewed the inside of the unit you want to rent. (Click here if you’ve skipped that step)
- Read our Rental Policy.
- First month’s rent funds readily available.
- Deposit funds readily available (same as rent amount). See below for assistance options if needed
- A checking or savings account. (Click here for a list of free accounts)
- Rent payments are automatically taken out of your checking or savings account every month.
- Each person 18 or older must fill out the application.
If you meet the above criteria, and you would like to rent a specific unit, Click Here to fill out the Online Application.
There is a $30 application fee that you will have to pay at that time using either a debit or credit card.
Do not submit the $30 fee to our office; it is paid directly to the processing company.
The $30 application fee is non-refundable and will apply to each person over the age of 18.
After receiving your application, we conduct a background check which includes criminal history, employment references, landlord references, and credit history.
Units will be rented to the first qualified applicant with funding readily available.
If your application is accepted and you have a pet, you will be required to submit a pet application also. See the PET PAGE for more details. Please wait to submit the Pet Application until you are notified that your application was accepted.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT? Don’t let a security deposit keep you from moving into a safe, secure rental property. The Security Deposit Assistance program (SDAP) can help low-income families in select South Dakota cities with securing money to get a rental agreement signed. Click Here to Visit the Security Deposit Assistance Program